The GG Factor website (the “GG Factor Website”) located on the ggfactor.com domain provides information and services to online several games (the Games), including management of user accounts and email notification settings.
1. PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTION
1. You will be required to voluntarily provide personal information (including personal data) when registering on one or several of the Games. During the registration process, certain information must be provided in order for You to be able to register as a user of one of the Games (“Member”). This information will be clearly marked with a (*). Other information is simply optional. The information is collected in order to enable Us to authenticate You when You access the Games (if relevant using the SSO (Single Sign On) technology), to provide You with access to the Games, manage Your account, monitor Your use of the Games, help You contact us with inquiries or feedback, send You emails relating to the proper functioning of the Games, send You Our newsletters or commercial solicitations if You agree to receiving such newsletters and commercial solicitations or display targeted advertisements on the Games. You will always have the possibility to unsubscribe at any time from receiving any newsletters and commercial solicitations from Us. To opt-out, You will need to click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. We will also collect and store all the content that You post through the Games (“Content”), in order to publicly display such Content inside the Games and GG Factor Website.
2. Other personal information may be collected “passively”, using various technologies, regarding Your use and access of the Games and the GG Factor Website. Some of this information may indirectly enable Your identification as a physical person. We will use this information and pool it with other information to optimize our service and track metrics. Metrics are used for instance (but not limited to) to optimize the user experience of the Games, to understand better the usages and needs of users, to optimize various key indicators like engagement/retention/virality/retention rates.
1. For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options”;
2. Click on the icon “Privacy”;
3. Find the menu “cookie” and then select the desired options.
2. For Microsoft Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”;
2. Click on the tab “Privacy”;
3. Select the level of privacy desired using the cursor.
3. For Opera:
1. Choose the menu “File” and then “Preferences”
4. For Google Chrome:
1. Choose the menu “File” and then “Option”
2. Click on “advanced option”
3. Erase navigation data.
4. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve You and the other Members, We may conduct research on our Members demographics, interests and behaviorbased on the personal data and other information provided to Is. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. This aggregate information does not identify You personally.
5. We may use the personal information collected on the Games to help Us improve our service, the content, functionality and features of the Games, to better understand Our Members
1. We are committed to the protection of children. Accordingly, We do not knowingly collect or store personal data or non-personal data of children under the age of 18. Moreover, no part of the Games is directed to children less than 18 years of age.
1. Any Member who provides personal information to Us represents to Us that he or she is at least 18. Minors are requested not to register, use and/or access the Games at any time or in any manner, unless they have been specifically authorized by their parents or legal representatives.
2. If personal data of persons under 18 years of age has been collected on the Games without verified parental consent and We learn about it, then We will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If You have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal data to Us through the Games, please contact Us at email@example.com and We will take the appropriate steps to delete this information from our databases.
2. COMMUNICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. We may communicate Your personal information to third parties We hire to perform certain business-related functions. In particular, We communicate Your personal information to our third party hosting service provider which maintains Our servers and databases, to Our third party provider of e-mailing services, to Our third party provider of external authentication services, to providers of security, maintenance, data analysis and payment processing services if applicable.
2. We may also share Your personal information with our affiliates, agents and business partners if You have opted-in to receiving commercial solicitations from them.
3. We may disclose Your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
4. As We develop Our business, We might sell or buy businesses, assets or shares. In the event of a sale, transfer, merger, reorganization, restructuring, dissolution or similar event relating to all or a portion of Our business, assets, shares or the Games, personal data may be part of the transferred assets.
5. When You post Content on the Games or GG Factor Website, Members of the Games may access any personal information You will have disclosed within Your Content. Also, other Members will have access to the information You will have indicated about Yourself.
6. We may share the aggregated data with Our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe Our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
7. By subscribing to the Games, you agree that a public profile may created for Your account, holding information such as Your name, Picture, Age, Gender, and Location.
If You do not wish to share such information You can contact GG FACTOR so we can remove your account or update the information displayed.
8. By subscribing to the Games with a third-party account, for instance (but not limited to) a Facebook, Twitter, Google or Hotmail account, You agree that GG FACTOR will import your profile data on these third-party services in order to include it in Your public GG FACTOR profile. When available, Your email address will be retrieved by GG FACTOR but will not be shared in Your public profile.
If You do not wish to share such third-party information with GG FACTOR, do not log in with a third-party account. You can create a dedicated GG FACTOR account instead.
9. By posting content into the Games, because of the nature of the service, You agree that this content can be shared on other Websites publishing the Games, on the GG Factor Website, and on external websites like (but not limited to) Facebook and Twitter. When technically possible, this content is shared with the mention of Your name and picture.
10. All content published in the Games may be indexed by major search engines like Google.
3. NO TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
1. Our servers are located in the European Union.
2. We do not store or otherwise communicate or transfer the personal data You submit to Us to service providers or third parties located outside the European Union.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
3. The links from the Games do not imply our review or endorsement of the Third Party Sites. We decline all liability for the content of these Third Party Sites or the practices of these Third Party Sites concerning the protection of personal data.
5. RIGHT OF ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION
1. You have a right to access, rectify and oppose, for legitimate reasons, the collection and processing of Your personal data by Us by contacting Us as indicated in section 7 below.
2. In order to do so, You may at any time access Your account to update, correct and delete certain categories of personal information that You have provided to Us.
Additionally, You may delete all or part of Your Content at any time. You may also elect to deactivate Your account within the Games.
3. If You deactivate Your account with Us, We may keep Your personal information where relevant to comply with our legal obligations or for other legal purposes.
7. CONTACT US
2. or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Last Modified
These Terms were last modified on July 2012.